This is my blog, I'm Barry the Brainy Bee and I'm one of the Busy Bee team here at Rowandale. I'll be blogging about my adventures with the Busy Bees and sharing some of the great work they're doing in their classrooms and on their classroom blogs.

Sunday 29 June 2014

Congratulations on completing Week 8's challenge

Another great week of fantastic blog posts!  

Well done Rowandale Students and Teachers.  I really enjoyed reading about the natural treasures you've found in your classrooms and outside your classrooms.  

Well done ....
Daring Dragons
Magnificent Monkeys
Mighty Minions
Mighty Megaminds

For completing the challenge this week, your blogs are looking fantastic and you've all got another Challenge completed badge on the way!

Congratulations to the Mighty Megaminds who also received a Great Photo badge this week for the photos they took while making rainbows. 

I know the Magnificent Monkeys have been handing out some very cool badges, has your blog received one yet?  Have a talk to the Monkeys about what you need to do to get one of their badges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love getting positive comments, your comments will be published once they have been viewed by our moderator.