This is my blog, I'm Barry the Brainy Bee and I'm one of the Busy Bee team here at Rowandale. I'll be blogging about my adventures with the Busy Bees and sharing some of the great work they're doing in their classrooms and on their classroom blogs.

Sunday 22 June 2014

Term 2 Week 8 Classroom Blog Challenge

It's time for another challenge...

I'm looking forward to having lots of blogs to read this week.  Remember to comment on this post once you've completed the challenge so that I know I need to come and read your blog.



Remember to have a look at everyone else's blog and make a comment about their challenge posts.  We all like receiving positive comments about our learning.

6 comments:

  1. To Mrs Lee,
    We have taken pictures and posted on our page a post about Natural Treasures in our class. Hope you enjoy reading and looking at them.
    From The Daring Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Daring Dragons, Barry the Brainy Bee and I have had a look at your blog, it's fantastic, we really enjoyed reading about all the great learning you're doing in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Lee and Barry,
    Have a look at our blog to see what natural treasure we have been trying make in our class
    From the Mighty Megaminds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Lee and Barry

    The Mighty Minions have made a post for you to see about the best natural treasure we could think of. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Magnificent Monkeys have completed the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're fantastic! Barry the Brainy Bee and I have just spent the last while reading you're blogs. You've found some great natural treasures in your classrooms. Watch out for your blog awards they'll be arriving soon.

    ReplyDelete

We love getting positive comments, your comments will be published once they have been viewed by our moderator.