This is my blog, I'm Barry the Brainy Bee and I'm one of the Busy Bee team here at Rowandale. I'll be blogging about my adventures with the Busy Bees and sharing some of the great work they're doing in their classrooms and on their classroom blogs.

Sunday 29 June 2014

The Best, Most Wonderful, Amazing, Fantastic Challenge

Are you ready for another challenge?

Did you know that it's the last week of term 2?  I can't believe it, when you're having a fun time just speeds up!

Here's your challenge for this week, the last week of term, remember to comment on this post once you've completed the challenge.  


It's so good to see you commenting on other class blogs, we all like getting positive comments about our learning.  Keep commenting!

1 comment:

  1. We have posted videos of our goals for next year and a video of what we have done this year. We hope you like it!
    From The Daring Dragons

    ReplyDelete

We love getting positive comments, your comments will be published once they have been viewed by our moderator.