This is my blog, I'm Barry the Brainy Bee and I'm one of the Busy Bee team here at Rowandale. I'll be blogging about my adventures with the Busy Bees and sharing some of the great work they're doing in their classrooms and on their classroom blogs.

Friday 6 June 2014

Term 2 Week 6 Classroom Blog Challenge

Hi Busy Bees

Here's your very first classroom blog challenge from me, Barry the Brainy Bee.  Please comment on here once you've completed the challenge so I can go and take a look and award you with a shiny new badge for your blog.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for reminding us to do our blog (Corrina & Sini). We finished our poster so you can look at it now (Vaueli & Solomon). From the Magnificent Monkeys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Magnificent Monkeys! Here's a link to their post http://goo.gl/Q9wCyv I wonder who else will complete the challenge this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi the mighty minions completed their challenge. Hope you like what we have done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Mighty Minions, have you checked out the TWO badges you received this week? You're post was excellent. It described what we need to do to become good listeners, I'm sure it will be very useful to lots of people.

    ReplyDelete

We love getting positive comments, your comments will be published once they have been viewed by our moderator.